Sunday, September 21, 2008

SET ADRIFT ON MEMORY BLISS
- P.M. Dawn -


Time stamp on the deskstop is 11.49 p.m. and I'm wide awake.

I couldn't log on to the net with my personal laptop so I'm finding time to catch up with the news online when the atmosphere seems to be much calmer this hour, although the activities outside, underneath, run full speed ahead. There's no stopping these people, and I have the monitor beside me to prove it - everything that is going on in the tunnel.

Doing quite well. Yours truly included.

break

5 comments:

Nil said...

Time stamp 1:15am and 7:15am in Malaysia. I am still awake, tired but awake. Hope all is well over there.

macK said...

you two enjoy your river cruise!

Archiereus said...

Time stamp 12.08pm weds, im in office, now still on leave till tomorrow, but im here in office.
no pc at home.. grr.. :P

macK said...

eh, tarak pc kat rumah pi buat benda lain la. masuk opis plak....

anybody else nak buat time stamping? :)

hanwei said...

Wed 2008-09-24 T 23:03 UTC
Doing timestamp.