Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE

....analogy of the moving carpet and atom dislocation....


One of these must have got to my head:

1. The hourly breaks during my training - that means food, food and more food

2. Big hotel lunch (most probably a repetition everyday for the next 2 weeks) - sushi, oysters, dim sum, satay, all the main courses you can imagine, desserts, ice-cream etc. etc.

3. 2 packs of nasi lemak before bedtime - complete with squid, chicken, fried eggs, paru (lungs) and otak-otak. I didn't know there's another Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa until tonight, after I realized I was at the wrong one (luckily I hadn't parked) and had to find the mosque, the stadium, the school and the bend before finding it.

All I can think about now is *blank* blank* *blank* .... Zzzzzzzzz....

And tomorrow going back to the 4-inch thick training module....

I'm going bonkers.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

so whats your new job now angie? u have to do the survival training also ke? hehehe
it sounds fun.. 'cept for the miri thing :(

macK said...

i've done my survival training: first aid, sea survival, fire fighting, underwater helicopter escape, the works. yes, it was fun....especially if u can show off ur skills :D

macK said...

and of course, if ur a girl who kicked the guys' asses during training!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

kudos!!!

macK said...

hehehe....girl power! we all have em :D

cyique said...

caya lah..kecik-kecik cili padi ..PEDASSSSS

macK said...

hell yeah!!!! funny u're not the only one to say dat this week. and funny dat past 2 weeks i've been asked about my age a lot! why ar? ;P

cyique said...

for the obvious reason lar..banyak yg underestimate u ni

macK said...

thing is....the people who''ve been asking are not even from work! hahaha....the lowest number i get is 23. now thats a lot of years...hhhmmmm.....

cyique said...

lucky lucky u

macK said...

those are during the good days jer....haha

cyique said...

Angie, u mentioned kg baru ada nasi lemak antarabangsa yang baru..sedap tak? I'm coming back on the 19th tapi stay 1 malam jer then have to go back to ipoh..r u still here?

macK said...

dash texted me today. no dear, won't be around that time. i'd be in miri!!!!!! :(

macK said...

oh, btw, the nasi lemak was alright....cheap, simple, but maybe because the paru was cut so chunky that it was so hard to eat. that's why i don't give it full rating

cyique said...

alamak boringnyer!!!

macK said...

what to do....money is my only motivation now ;P