Thursday, December 11, 2008

VIDEO KILL THE RADIO STAR
- The Buggles -


So here we are worrying about money and telling ourselves that we need to be more thrifty. And guess what else we need to deal with?

Lately, there'll always be a group of people waiting outside the bank ATMs, very ready to pounce on you while you'e walking back to your car. And since yesterday, I think it's becoming a bit too much.

Guy: Ma'am, do you have any credit cards? (Strange question to start with)

Me (still trying to make a dash to the car): Yes. I don't want any from you.

Guy: We have a good offer for you. Free for life.

Me: Ooo, awesome! So you'll be paying for all my bills? (grins)

....silence....

There you go.


Observation: -

1. They never approach BEFORE you enter the bank
2. There's no courtesy greeting. They don't tell you what bank / institution they represent until later.
3. This particular guy almost stuck his head through my door trying to get me to sign-up. He's lucky enough not to get it from me and my baseball bat. Or get pinned. (I admit, I was tempted)
4. It was still early in the evening and there was still a crowd, if it was later, I would've felt unsafe.

This is bordering harassment.

break

2 comments:

Nilesh Timbadia said...

Wah, so bad one ah. It's harrasment.

Shafiq Fhadly said...

owh..i got nice experience. laswiken went to survey bought some groceries. then a girl approached me:

"abg gne kad kredit ape? maybank je ke?"

erk...suddenly terkejut "eh...u tgk my wallet masa i bayar td ek. gle ape u nih?"

kurang asam btol org cenggitu. skrg diorg dh makin advance.