Saturday, March 31, 2007

ADDICTIVE

....another Saturday night at Starbucks....


Talk about net freaks. I think I'm fast becoming one.

Connection at home has been giving me a headache the whole day. Customer Service is off for the weekend. By 8 p.m. I've become so restless without my internet fix. So I dragged my sister, armed with a notebook each and headed for Uptown (parking is such a breeze at night). We were dead bored anyway.

Hoping that tomorrow will be a different story.

Hang on. What's this? Just another half an hour of battery life left?????

Just my luck. :P

4 comments:

cyique said...

kesiannyer, lepas tu gi makan kat steven tak?

macK said...

nope. it was raining anyways. remember we ate in te rain at stevens and got stomach ache afterwards? :) or was that with zai?

cyique said...

waktu kita makan dalam hujan ribut tu ker? payung betul2 rapat kat badan kita..rasanyer i ok lepas tu..tak ingat la

macK said...

i yg sakit teruk! hahaha...the rain somehow got to our food i think