Saturday, May 26, 2007

THESE FOOLISH THINGS

....remind me of you....


Nat complains she doesn't get updated. Nat, you have your CNN channels. You can set one up too ;) Can't afford to broadcast everything to everybody, although I try.

Lyn has a whole load of gossip to tell. I asked her to make a list so she doesn't forget.

Syima is missing. So is Teoh. No blog updates.

Kak Azah and Reha have got their own secret mission. Good luck girls.

Wawa just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Really proud of her.

Zaini I'm guessing is busy tending to Diego that she forgets about me.

Raz is in KK. Diving. Last time she was on a cruise. Going nowhere in particular.

Asly was upset I didn't get to see her before I left.

Cyique is back in Ipoh. No Dubai heat for a while. But she insists Ipoh is no different that her daughter is no more chubby from all the sweating.

Yas is busy club hopping as usual.

Klev deserves the high grades he got in his studies. Starbucks in his hand as a treat.


I'm sitting here just happy hearing what everybody's been up to.

....Absence makes the heart grow fonder....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear,i'm not missing lorh..still here...huhuhu....

luv,
syima

macK said...

hey dear! where have you been? how's the baby? ;P

hope you're doing well. take care ya!

p.s. when are you going to sms me your friendster add?

hugs....

Anonymous said...

already miss me ha??

baby gone already laa,...maybe i should did it again....huhuhu

macK said...

haiyo girl....not too active la....not tired kah?

cyique said...

Adoi, susah betul nak selit tgk blog n multiply..sempat baca, tak sempat nak reply...

will try to update but in the meantime u take care girl

macK said...

one at a time cyique :)

appreciate that you come visit either way.

miss you lots.

Anonymous said...

tired???never...hahahhaa