Friday, August 31, 2007

THE SWEET ESCAPE

....Happy Independence Day....
....let the photos speak again....


1. Globetrotting Are We?

3 Fridays. 3 different destinations.

1st Friday; I was in Bintulu. Riding around in a four-wheel drive in the middle of nowhere.



....sometime in between, train ride to KLIA to catch the flight back to Miri....


2nd Friday; I am in Kuala Lumpur today. Spending the Merdeka.

3rd Friday; I'll be in Phuket!


2. Wednesday and Dinner



....the rainbow....



....the company; KC....



....and T....


Fully loaded.


3. Holiday Begins


....my first stop as I arrived in KL Sentral....

Can you see what's behind the glass? :) Those are what I was there for.



....but where are the taxis?....

On a strike, apparently. The cabbies.

Great.

break

No comments: