Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LOLLIPOP


Ahhhh....what a beautiful day.

I woke up this morning when it began to rain. So I decided to stay in bed slightly longer. Just a couple of minutes. Plus thirty.

Then what the heck, I might as well have breakfast at home. How about something so much healthier compared to the greasy stuff they have at the cafeteria. A bowl of high fibre, multi-vitamin, nutritious, sweet honey-coated, whole-grain cereal.

....and, before leaving for work....my own private toilet! Gross, but it beats the public toilet at work, don't you think?

I can do this everyday.

break

1 comment:

Nilesh Timbadia said...

Nothing like a nice healthy breakfast at home ... hot cup of cha and hot breakfast - one week while my dad was here. As for public toilets ... well, you know my say on that already. Only reason I still go for breakfast in the cafe is the company.