Tuesday, September 02, 2008

BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME
- Eric Clapton -

....Hi. My name is macK. I suffer from severe PMS....


It's not easy to be me.

Every month I'll have to go through the same thing.

This is the time I easily get: - Jittery. Annoyed. Hurt. Sensitive. Disturbed. Frustrated. Pissed.

I just don't care.

I can get really, really nasty for not apparent reason.

The best remedy is a spoonful more of love....

If I can't get that, I'll just minimize or avoid human interaction before I start blurting out the unthinkable *gasp*. Doesn't help that I'm an ice queen by nature *gasp*.

*%#$$!*^!#$%$^$&&(@!@!!!!!!!

There, feel a wee bit better already.

Hmmm....having a blog also helps. If only it does something for the cramps later.

break

1 comment:

Nilesh Timbadia said...

A spoonful of love, caring .. that's what helps to go through it. Sar has the same pain, problems and while as a man I cannot truly understand, I can sympathize and be considerate.