Tuesday, September 09, 2008

SELAGI ADA
- Ning -


It's official. I'm tired.

I'm tired from work, the recent travel and the night out right after. And my increasingly back pain doesn't help. What happened to my physical well-being?

I'm tired of all this political hoo-haa that's going on. All the nonsense and the squabbling among political figures, forgetting about their real duty to the people. What happened to serving the rakyat? Why disturb the balance? Why make foes out of friends? For goodness sake, we are all Malaysians, you and I. Don't make me start on who the 'real natives' are. Me, I'm 21% Bidayuh, 19% Iban, 14% Malay, 17% Chinese, 9% Indian (which I could've done better but I can't stand too much hot curry), and the rest is a mix of everything cause I pick up from the diverse culture we live in - so I would say that makes me an anak bangsa Malaysia. No? Of course, if I dare dig deeper, I could have a dollop of British and Argentinian in me as well, for all I know!

I'm tired of people who's too dependant on modern technology until they lose common sense of everything. Some things are better said in person. There's a reason why God gave us our voices. What happened to human connection? Respect?

I'm tired of being perceived as someone that I'm not. I don't want to be a part of something I'm not. Some things are bloody none of my business. Some things are none of your concern.

I'm tired of being tired of anything and everything.

break

6 comments:

Nil said...

Touche ...

Nil said...

Please ignore my 1st comment. I was meaning to say "You've hit the spot" which I thought "Touche" meant which it doesn't. We have talked enough of this, but you've hit the spot.

macK said...

like that also can ar?

Nil said...

Can lar. Tired mah ;-)

Ser said...

Well said - about our country. Me too (three), tired of the political squabble in this country.
Also, tired of running around my little imp today.

macK said...

yeah, it just gets to a point