Thursday, January 27, 2011

C'EST SI BON

- Janet Siedel -




I've been meaning to write. In fact, quite badly so. The day goes by and the next, and the next and the next and yesterday I've spent most of it in the shanny, down with the cold. Feeling a bit useless in bed, literally watching the tulips bloom in the vase. Then I remembered that I have postcards to send, so that left me occupied for a solid two hours, Winnie The Pooh stamps taste a hint of cloves or something. It could be that I was munching on Cadbury's all morning. 


Just don't try to eat those little blue By Air Mail stickers. Trust me on this one.




Yeah, I'll write soon.  


4 comments:

Shaista said...

...si bon, si bon...

So that's what you've been doing all day! Eating chocolate eh?! Hardworking lah..

macK said...

eh, licking stamps takes a lot of effort OK? :) have you been working hard on your salsa?!!!

Shaista said...

Actually I have!!
Lao shi, I'll show you when you come back :)
Baaaad choice of movies tonight... sorry!!!

macK said...

eh? i don't remember disliking any movies lol