Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FAKETOWN
- Joe Purdy -


It's so quiet here. I've been staying home since yesterday because of the fever. Not only am I getting a good rest, I am actually glad that I'm counting the seconds. Even my weekends weren't like this because on Sundays I would start thinking about the working week ahead. These past couple of weeks, I suspect it has kept me awake most nights. I couldn't stop working. I couldn't help it.

It rained the whole afternoon today.

These two days, I didn't wander away, but far enough to catch my breath again.

p.s. Thanks Nat for dropping by and reading that old entry. You know what, I wish I've kept that pink paper.

break

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, get well soon lah. Thinking about work on Sunday evenings is not good, but advices like these are ofen easier said than done bah. Take care!

Archiereus said...

yeah.. its time to catch that..
Breather..

:)

macK said...

ah pek, thanks, and i agree.