Friday, March 23, 2007

KARMA


Darn, I'm so hungry right now.

There's a guy who recently started to make an appearance at the gym downstairs. He's so famous that he's currently the hottest topic of the town I even found that he's mentioned in another friend's journal!

What's the fuss? Nope, he's far from attactive or charming. Miles away. He wears red sneakers that stand out in the crowd and sports the ol' skool hairdo. He's been joining classes back to back, taking his place right in front of the room and obviously he needs a bit of help in body coordination and more. (Check out the moves!) Yet, he tries real hard to follow through. And he doesn't care.

Now that's what I call guts. Hmm.....maybe I should say he's got balls ;)

Because the rest of the world could be very, very mean sometimes.

But, karma has it's way, I got a taste of mine already....

One fond memory I'll have when I leave.

No comments: