Thursday, March 22, 2007

CUPID'S CHOKEHOLD


My horoscope for the day reads:

"There are interesting people heading your way. Make sure you are at your charming best."

There's a boost to my current quest of further expanding my network of 'interesting people' ;)

Now how to work on the charming bit?

Other than that, the main topic for the week is LOVE: love lost, love complicated, love hanging, love eat, love confused, love yourself, love hate, love will have it's way. Beats me how I got myself into this, but I offered myself to be Miss Matchmaker! I sure don't have experience in that department; Gosh! I don't even know where to start!

My other horoscope reading for the day:

"Don't be too concerned about what others think. Volunteering for something that will help your community or a cause you believe in will bring good results. Get serious about a partnership or making a commitment."

So, wish me luck!


Angel needs to play Cupid now. Scratching head already.

No comments: