Thursday, August 23, 2007

HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN

....the pursuit of happiness....


It started when you don't seem to mind having a cuppa at 1 a.m. and share stupid jokes with me.

It started when I still want to sit with you over dinner even after I had my meal.

It started when you still keep listening to my tales, lame and embarassing.

It started when you made me smile more. Laugh more.

It started when we laugh at each other.

It started when the e-mails don't come and I realize I'm becoming restless.

It started just by watching you.


....It's here. It's now.

But one question I have to constantly ask myself, is it really what I think it is?



....I guess at the end, if this is not going to be, then it's never meant to be.

break

4 comments:

Golden Delicious said...

Anyone new?or old friendship turns into something? Sharelah...dont keep me guessing:-)

*wink-wink*

macK said...

there's a pinch of mystery for you ;)

Anonymous said...

this entry makes me ponder in silence... really.

macK said...

as i told you over dinner, you are not the first person to say the same thing recently. what i appreciate is you (just as the others) being frank and point that out to me. all i can say here is everything's 100% me. the way i feel.