Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER


I'm just staring at the glass partition in my office. I really need to take a breather. Because I'm just not interested today.

............................................................

My yearnings: -

1. A stranger's acknowledging smile, both pleasing and sweet, to perk up the day.

2. Oh, how I miss lugging a camera around. I don't like an imaginary viewfinder anymore.

3. A new pair of heels - sexy, divalicious red.

I still have a newspaper article on my notice board from 2005. I need to get it down soon.

I missed the Muse concert. And I don't want to go through the agony of knowing what fun everybody else had.

Sometimes, your mind just goes blank.

Sometimes, your body refuses to react.

Sometimes, your soul needs escape.

*sigh*

Time to head for the coffee machine.


Maybe I'll have luck with the stranger there.

No comments: