Friday, October 07, 2005

HERE BY ME

....things are sometimes not as simple....


i hope you're doing fine without me
cause I'm not doing so good without you
the things I thought you'd never know about me
were the things I guess you always understood

so how could I have been so blind for all these years?
guess I only see the truth through all this fear
and living without you

…and everything I had in this world
and all that I’ll ever be
it could all fall down around me
just as long as I have you
right here by me

i can’t take another day without you
cause I could never make it on my own
i’ve been waiting so long
just to hold you
and be back in your arms where I belong

sorry I can’t always find the words to say
but everything I’ve ever known gets swept away
inside of your love…

as the days grow long I see
that time is standing still for me
when you’re not here

No comments: