Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BARELY BREATHING

....kilometers of brisk walking (in the office TODAY).....2.56....ok, a bit of an exaggeration there :P
....Angels & Demons page number.....47

Hectic....consider that a mild way to describe the day....whatever it is, I'm leaving the office soon....

Why the hurry? I'm supposed to meet up with Zai tonite. How many years since I last met her? 2 years? More? Very much looking forward to it. The first person I know from my close knit circle of friends who became a mom recently....Nobody saw that coming, almost....(Cyique, I notice that you are still writing....thanks for the contribution....bolehlah sambil-sambil jaga baby tu, asah sikit bakat menulis you ;P). The whole irony is that while Zai is here in KL for a biz trip, I'll be down in JB at the same time! Nice swap, eh Zai?

I hope I'll have the opportunity to write while I'm down south. So, till then.....

No comments: