Tuesday, April 03, 2007

BIG EMPTY

....a year for change....


There are things in life you just can't have, even if it's within your grasp.

The decision was mutual.


No tears, no hard feelings.

If you really love something / someone you have to learn to let go. Today, I also learned how to appreciate it's meaning. And it's not easy.

Some people you'll always hold near no matter how much you're hurt. Some people will always have a special place in your heart doesn't matter how brief your encounter is.

We parted ways, but if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. And I'll still be there if you need me.

I wish you all things good, I wish you a safe journey, I wish you love.

I bid you farewell.

A new chapter awaits and I have to admit, I'm scared. I just hope you'll remember me, remember us.

7 comments:

Golden Delicious said...

*big hugs*

cyique said...

alamak, i wish i'm there to give u a real hug, not the virtual one...tsk..Yang, i hope u have somebody that u can talk to, face to face there..take care dear

macK said...

thanks girls....i know i'll be fine. didn't think i would be able to face it at first but somehow i came out of it a stronger person. maybe because we've gone a long way.

thanks for your love.

Salha said...

*hugs hugs*

macK said...

*hugs*

a'zah said...

remember that day dear... its a long way to go... find your strength & you shall make it with flying colors....trust me..!!
we are tough ladies.. rite!!

macK said...

my friends are my strength, u r one :)