Saturday, August 07, 2010

SUNRISE IN ARIES

- God Is An Astronaut -
break
....Saturdays are nice when you let your imagination run wild....

break
break


So Billy and I decided to hop on the Hop-On, Hop-Off.
break
As it turns out, we liked it. The only times we hopped off was at Bukit Bintang (for some McDonald's breakfast, what else and buy a new set of guitar strings) and Independence Square (my 14 years in KL, I never set foot on the field, this is my first time....yes, I'm no more a Merdeka field virgin....hmmm....I wonder, will two people making out in the middle of the field be conspicuous even in the dead night).
break
We had lunch in KLCC before deciding to check out the PC Fair next door.

break
That's the worst decision you can make if you're not seriously considering buying anything.

break
The day went great. Looking forward to another one.

break
break

No comments: